Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Garage Sale Blessing
All I can say is God is too good to us! Kenton and I have been getting ready for our fund-raising garage sale that we finally had last weekend and it paid off. Thanks to the hard work from friends and family who donated, picked up donations for us, helped us sort through piles of boxes, hung clothes on hangers and worked the sale with smiles on their faces. We can't thank them enough for their help. As the sale was coming to an end yesterday, Kenton and I could not wait to count up the cash to see if we could make our next agency payment next week. I laid on the couch in exaustion while Kenton counted. We did it! We ended up $50 over what our next payment is. So, we will send in our next packet and wait on the Lord again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment